MH17: как и кто?

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » MH17: как и кто? » Материалы по MH17 » Документы JIT: Заявление свидетеля Ившина

Документы JIT: Заявление свидетеля Ившина

Сообщений 91 страница 116 из 116

Q1356. In the internet. It's, yeah, it's probably - it's still on the internet, I believe - -
А   Of course, of course. The second version is on YouTube and on BBC Russian website, is - yeah. That's all there. But I didn't know anything about all those processes. I barely knew anything. I was - because I was in a combat zone there were problems with the collection, et cetera. So, I mean, I wasn't aware of the speculations … (indistinct)…
AFP19112:
Q1357. Just while you're going over your questions - did you stay at any other accommodation in Ukraine at all other than the Ramada Hotel?
А   Yeah, I've been in Dnepropetrovsk.
Q1358. When did you go there?
A In the April -
Q1359. Oh, sorry. In relation to this particular tour, during the MH seventeen?
A Oh, no, no, it was always the hotel.
Q1360. Always …(indistinct)…
A Yeah.
Q1361. Yeah. All right. Did you use any fixers at all?
A No, Russian Service doesn't use fixers.
Q1362. Okay, And did you assist in the recovery at any stage at the crash site? Recovery of any equipment or personal effects? That is, did you go down and help pick things up and take them - - -
A No, no. No.
Q1363. Apart from the crash site, did you go anywhere else, like the morgue?
A No. No.
Q1364. Did you go to any other crash site? Cockpit sites?
А No, no, no. No, we were
Q1365. Just the one crash site?
A  …(indistinct)… Torez and this - this - -
(Background talking)
crash site, yeah, and this crash site. The …(indistinct)… crash site
(laughs).
Q1366. You mentioned you saw deceased at - at - -
A Deceased. What's that?
Q1367. Dead person.
A Oh, yeah.
Q1368. At the crash site.
А   Oh, many of them.
Q1369. All right, Did you see anyone wearing oxygen masks?
А  Oh, no.
Q1370. Or did you see any oxygen masks in the vicinity of those bodies?
A Oh, well, I tried not to look, you know, in very detail because it was - -
Q1371. Okay. It was just a quick look and then look away, was it?
A No, no, no, I looked to - well, there was nothing - no, I mean, I looked at the bodies, didn't see anything - ah, most of the bodies were in - by the bags - by that moment.
Q1372. Did you see any people near those bodies? Any other people apart from the journalist?
A Well, emergency workers and the miners and that's it.
Q1373. And when these workers were near the bodies did you see them removing anything from the bodies?
А   No, no, no - - -
Q1374. Nothing at all?
A    No. I haven't seen. But as I said when I came - when we arrived there most of the bodies were already, you know, covered or something, they - they basically - most - I think almost all of them were already in the black bags and preparing to be despatched to Torez.
Q1375. We had another report where some of the bodies were covered in soil to preserve them from the, you know, the - the sun. Did you see anything like that as well?
А   Ah - no, I seen with the black - - -
Q1376. Just with the black bags?
A Yeah.
Q1377. Did you see any other bags, like, green bags - with body parts?

А   Green bags?
Q1378. Smaller bags?
A There were smaller bags but I think, again, they were black but the - the sun was very bright - you know, and I think it was against the sun so, maybe, this - there was different, ah, colour but I couldn't distinguish it because of the sun.
Q1379.  And you said before you saw a lot of personal effects, you know, bags, cases and so on - did you see many bags by way of computer-type bags or camera bags?
А   There was some.
Q1380. And were they open or empty or full?
A  Some were open. I remember seeing one laptop, like, smashed - partially smashed. Many bags were open, most of the bags were open I would say, yeah. And I also remember that Fergal KEANE's team they were - they had a good contact with one of the rebels and they were given, ah, they were given, ah, USB card on which rebels recorded the first minutes after that crash when they arrived, this particular team of rebels, they arrive on the scene and they were - they just recorded their deeds. They - they arrived there - -
Q1381. Recorded their what, sorry?
A Their deeds, their actions.
Q1382. Okay, Yeah.
A So they were - and I remember looking through that footage, I - I, I deleted it, unfortunately - -
Q1383. You did what, sorry?
A I deleted it from - from my laptop - so I don't have it any more. They were looking at the … (indistinct)… yeah, so they came there and their commander gave them an order to - he said, 'Check all the bags, search for information. You need to get USB cards, flash cards, flash drives, computers, photo cameras, anything, we need information." That's what he sald. And they were, you know, I remember seeing they were, like, taking bags and taking everything out of them, searching for - they were fulfilling his - his orders.
Q1384. So the member of Fergal KEANE's team that was provided with the USB from one of the rebels, did the rebel record what happened - -
А   Yeah, yeah.
Q1385. - on that USB?
А    Yeah, yeah. No, well, yeah, on on camera or something
…(indistinct)… yes, yes.
Q1386. Yeah. And do you recall the name of the person within Fergal KEANE's team that's received that USB?
А Well, that - that was his team, I mean, Fergal told me that and -
Q1387. Okay. But you don't know who it was within his team?
A I think it was his cameraman, of course, which is logical.
Q1388. And do you know where that USB is now?
А  I - we copled it to their laptops, et cetera.
Q1389. Okay.
A No, no, I don't - don't know.
Q1390. So, obviously, BBC would be in possession of that USB, I guess?
A I don't know whether they kept it or - - -
Q1391. Fergal - Fergal KEANE works for BBC?
A   Yeah, he does. I don't know what - what they did to it, to be honest.
AFP19112: We do an inquiry through BBC for that?
UNIDENTIFIED MALE OFFICER:
Uh-huh.
IVSHINA: I think he was with Will VERNON, producer. Think so but I might be mistaken. Yeah. Well, better ask Fergal because I remember - I remember possessing this recording, then I just copied it to my laptop but then at some - at some point I deleted it, um, didn't seem, you know, really, really valuable to me at that time. But I remember, yeah, so they - they were - and on that recording they weren't stealing or something, they - it - it seemed that they, you know, just searched for information even though I don't know what for but, you know, the search for information was going around. It was quite, quite good quality recording, I would say.
Q1392. Okay. When you were at the crash site did you see any green metal objects? Which appeared to be foreign to the site?
A I - I see which sort of look not like a part of the aircraft, right?
Q1393. Possibly. Yeah.
А  No.

Q1394. Nothing?
A No, nothing. There were parts of the aircraft which were, you know, all in some holes.
Q1395. Penetration –
A Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Q1396. - - marks?
А  But - -
Q1397. How would you describe those marks, those holes?
А  Holes.
Q1398. I mean, were they - - -
A  Some - some were bigger, some were smaller.
Q1399. All right. What was your first thought when you saw those holes in the aircraft parts?
А   Did it - - - I have, you know, I mean - -
Q1400. If you had to describe it to someone how would you describe it, the holes in the - in the aircraft parts?
А  It seemed like - for me it seemed like, you know, a lot of small, metal things went into - into aeroplane or - at least part of aeroplane. But, I mean, I have no knowledge -
Q1401. No, that's all right.
A -- on there so - -
Q1402. I'm just keen to get your first impression of what you saw. Did you  take anything from the site at all - -
A   No.
Q1403. apart from photos?
А   No.
Q1404. No. A Oh, video but, I mean, in terms of objects?
Q1405. Yeah. A
No, no.
Q1406. Okay. Do you know of anyone else that may have taken objects to  hand on to someone else from the site?
А   No. I - I remember that Natalia was struggling to - to give this wallet to someone at least - but she managed - she managed somehow in there but she was struggling, no one wanted to take it.
Q1407. So apart from the checkpoints and the emergency workers' camp that we spoke of early, did you see any other signs of people camping or cohabitating around in the crash site or some of the other areas that you visited?
А  Camping, what's - -
Q1408. Camping, you know, like, living in tents or
NPN17201: Stay there a long time.
AFP19112:
Q1409. - - - under shelters?
A Ah. No, I think. But the - no, no - but the site was easily accessible for - for everyone. This was - it's, really, you know, was remarkable for me, I remember, because it was - it was such a shock, I thought maybe they, at least somehow, not easily you can - you can go anywhere and touch anything. No one really looks after you, it was easily accessible. And even after they collected most of bodies, I remember, still, the smell was quite strong so we - we were all pretty sure that there should be bigger parts - quite - quite sufficient parts of bodies left because the smell was very strong. Too strong, you know, for - for site without any bodies.
AFP19112: Yeah. Do you want to ask a few questions?
NPN17183: No, I …(indistinct)… I have not - not have anything -
AFP19112:
Q1410. Okay. You mentioned before, from that sketch you've produced, there was heavy fighting going on with outgoing artillery projectiles from the site you believed to be the possible launch site, do you remember that site?
A Yeah. I mean, I can't say I believe, I mean, this was area we couldn't check - and still, it was, you know, I mean, I understand that those …(indistinct)…, it's still very, you know, plus, minus, it's - -
Q1411. Yes, yes, that's all right. Concentrating more on the site where the  artillery units were?
А   No, I mean, it was - we - we checked the - we - we thought that we checked most of the site from, you know, where we could get, that's why we weren't particularly interested in that site which we couldn't get, we just couldn't go there, it was too dangerous.
Q1412. Okay. Did you see any other camouflaged vehicles or military units trying to hide?
А   At that spot?
Q1413. Anywhere during this deployment?

А   Well, yeah, I mean, they were digging a lot. I remember that when we were leaving we noticed that they were digging a lot of special trenches. Big ones also for for big vehicles, not only for …(indistinct)… those soldiers.
Q1414. So where were those trenches?
A  Near Donetsk. Near Donetsk and also in direction to Sloviansk where …(indistinct)… the rebel country or the area ends so at that place. And Ukrainians were building quite I remember near …(indistinct)… et cetera, they were also building, um, impressive fortifications.
Q1415.  Okay, Just while we collect our ideas together, can I just show you this document? Can you just have a look at this, just take your time, go through. This is - sorry, attachment D, which I showed you before and it's just the pictures of badges, flags and logos that you may or may not have seen in your time in the Ukraine. If you can just go through each page and if you identify any badge that you recognise from your deployment can you write down who you believe it belongs to and where you saw that if - if you can recall?
А   Does - should - I mean, should that …(indistinct)… refer only to that deployment or to any deployment?
Q1416. To any deployment, that's fine. What we're trying to do is just to firm up where we believe these units may or may not have been at the time?
A Okay.
Q1417. And then if you could just initial each of those entries that you make. So, yeah, as you did before, just initials.
А  I see.
Q1418. Thank you.
А   So, well, see, I - I've seen these near Korovka. So should I write - - Korovka' - -
Q1419. Yes, please, that would be great.
А   And then …(indistinct)…
NPN17183; If you …(indistinct)…
AFP19112: As much information as you're happy to put down.
IVSHINA: I remember this one because it was remarkable, yeah. Korovka it was.
NPN17183:
Q1420. And why was it remarkable?
А  Well, we just nearly ran into huge trouble (laughs).
AFP19112:
Q1421. What sort of trouble was that?
A   As usual. Ah, was it the twentieth - twentieth - twenty-third - no. No, no, I remember the checkpoint was attacked by - it was a fight for Korovka between those guys and - and Donbas Battalion of Ukrainian army.
NPN17183:
Q1422. They were fighting each other?
А   Well, yeah - I - I - it was - and I think, um, it's hard to understand who attacked who when it was their checkpoint and then Donbas Battalion was passing by or attacking or something so there was a fight. So, yeah, I have seen these many times. What should I do, just?
Q1423. So many times?
NPN17201: Yeah, many times.
NPN17183:
Q1424. …(indistinct)… in all of the periods you have seen them?
A From May on. Donetsk. Yeah, this is …(indistinct)…
(Background conversation)
IVSHINA: What if I didn't see it?
AFP19112: If you didn't see it, leave it -
IVSHINA: Leave it, okay.
…(indistinct)…
NPN17183: No, we'll take a break soon.
AFP19112: Yeah.
Q1425. You realise this is a quiz.
А   (Laughs). Oh, yeah, I've seen this in a - you know there is a gift shop in - in Donetsk - seat of administration (laughs).
NPN17183: Okay.
AFP19112: …(indistinct)… pull that down.
IVSHINA: Ah, wait. There - this - I thought they're the same. Okay, For me they are the same. Well, I mean, I - I wrote here ribbon only but I actually seen both of them. Combination of it. I just - that particular question, it was ribbon only. Yeah. Well, definitely seen this but, no, don't remember there.

AFP19112:
Q1426. Oh, that's interesting. That's a fairly new badge.
А   Ah, got it. In October.
NPN17183:
Q1427. In a place? Date and time?
A October fourth (laughs) or fifth. October, was when - - -
AFP19112: Was when the guy was wearing it.
A  …(indistinct)… It was, ah - yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Yes …(indistinct)… At the checkpoint the former checkpoint. …(indistinct)… Ah, we were accompanying a team of Ukrainian diggers …(indistinct)… diggers who collect bodies of killed Ukrainians - Ukrainians killed in action and there was a guy who was showing us around. So I can't really say, you know, where we are because we were just following the rebels around.
…(indistinct)…
AFP19112:
Q1428. Have you said the unit there. Did you identify the units?
A Well, they're reconnaissance.
Q1429. Okay. But you've put that in, in your comments there, 'reconnaissance units"?
А  Well, it says on the - on the - on the badge, 'reconnaissance unit'. Should I?
NPN17183:
Q1430. Well, it's our lack of knowledge of the …(indistinct)…
A How do you write it …(indistinct)…
(Background conversation)
AFP19112: Just put recon unit.
IVSHINA: Well, it's French …(indistinct)…
NPN17183: Yes, it's French. I think it's French.
NPN17201: Yeah. Yes, it's coming from French, yeah.
IVSHINA: Well, I've seen this flag.
AFP19112:
Q1431. I think … (indistinct)… from Donetsk.
A   Seen it in Donetsk, yeah, that …(indistinct)…
Q1432. Not far from the hotel.
A …(indistinct)…
Q1433. Now, you may have just seen that alone, too.
A  Yeah, yeah - well, this - this refers to icons (laughs). Well, I've seen it somewhere but …(indistinct)… I - I sort of mark things in my mind but threw the - away the information which is not important, seems not important to me. It's really … (indistinct)… think I've seen them somewhere.
Q1434. That's all right.
А   I - I - I do remember seeing there because I thought, mm, it says 'Russian reconnaissance' but I thought, well, you can easily buy it in the shop. Oh, definitely seen this. Seen this in …(inaudible)… This is …(indistinct)… I think. I've seen this …(indistinct)… But this is …(indistinct)… I shouldn't write it - write it if it wasn't Crimea. So it wasn't in Ukraine.
NPN17183:
Q1435. You might write it when you - where you have seen it but - - -
А   I think it's just …(indistinct)… to be honest.
AFP19112:
Q1436. I'll check your answers.
А  (Laughs). Did I do well?
NPN17201:
Q1437. …(indistinct)… time to check it …(indistinct)… Yeah, I have a question.
A Yeah.
Q1438. In a few moments they will send us some pictures of persons, probably they have been there …(indistinct)… And I want to ask you to go through the pictures and if you recognise them please say …(indistinct)…
A Okay.
Q1439. Like this - -
A Okay.
Q1440. But we have to wait until they send them to us.
A Yeah, okay.

Q1441. Pictures of persons - -
… (Indistinct talking) …
NPN17201:…(indistinct)… have a break.
NPN17183:
Q1442. And then wait for it and …(indistinct)… yeah? All right. I've got it now.
А  (Laughs).
Q1443. - fifteen fifty-eight and we are suspending, now, the interview for a ---
ROI SUSPENDED AT THREE FIFTY-EIGHT PM
ROI RESUMED AT FOUR FORTY-SIX PM
NPN17183: All right. It now is sixteen forty-six and we are continuing our interview with Olga IVSHINA. Do you have any questions further on?
AFP19112: Are you going to do the ---
NPN17183: Otherwise
AFP19112: - - - closing statements?
NPN17183: Yeah.
AFP19112: Okay. I'll leave that to you. I have no further questions. Thank you.
NPN17183:
Q1444. Okay. Is there anything further you wish to say in relation to this matter? What comes up at your mind just - and what we didn't ask? And whether you might be thinking that's useful or necessary that we need to know that?
A Well, maybe, I just want to - maybe just need to mention that while we were there we quite often heard the - the sound of what we believe were fighter jets in the sky so -
Q1445. Several fighter jets, yeah - -
A Yeah.
Q1446. you've heard in that period of time, yeah, yeah -
А  Yeah, yeah …(indistinct)…
Q1447. Also, in the beginning, when you were there only at the time you were there when also the MH seventeen was downed?
А Well, I mean, I haven't been there when the MH seventeen was downed but - -
Q1448. No, but - - -
A  - - I think on Monday, on Tuesday, like, from that on.
Q1449. Yeah. Then you have …(indistinct)… yourself …(indistinct)…
A Yeah, yeah.
Q1450. - -- fighter jets?
A Fighter jets, yeah.
Q1451. And other planes, have you seen other - other - -
A No, maybe, like, a small dot, you know - -
Q1452. Yeah. In the sky - -
А   On the - on the …(indistinct)… yeah, yeah, but -
Q1453. Okay,
А  - - this particular sound and the (verbally demonstrates) you can
hear, yeah.
Q1454. Yeah. Okay. Thank you. Yeah, that's good for you to say. Have you - the answers you have given us during this interview, you have been - done that on your own free will?
A Yes.
Q1455. Yes. No pressure on it from our sides - - -
A No, no.
Q1456. Okay, Has there been any threat, promise or inducements been held out to you to provide us the answers you have given to us?
А No
Q1457. Okay. Thank you. Well, for now, it's sixteen forty-nine and at this time we will end the official interview. Thank you very much for your time and we will end our - this interview … (indistinct)…
А  …(indistinct)…

ROI CONCLUDED AT FOUR FORTY-NINE PM

https://a.radikal.ru/a05/2109/62/013b24484d8b.png

https://c.radikal.ru/c33/2109/de/593f357b94c6.png

https://b.radikal.ru/b31/2109/a1/66efe0afb8a0.png

https://b.radikal.ru/b32/2109/12/d562f82daa3f.png

https://c.radikal.ru/c23/2109/04/be9ba9358e1f.png

https://d.radikal.ru/d22/2109/17/8664f6c2944b.png

https://c.radikal.ru/c27/2109/a1/b68fb096b8c2.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a13/2109/34/fdc8d8b3d355.png

https://d.radikal.ru/d29/2109/bb/fb02154c23a1.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a34/2109/53/7320da527886.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a21/2109/2b/aeac8b8e1f57.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a12/2109/a4/f07999c762ab.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a12/2109/b1/3a9c4cd5cebe.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a40/2109/d4/3f1e9361ecd6.png

https://b.radikal.ru/b36/2109/16/ed5fa3538e55.png

https://c.radikal.ru/c04/2109/18/5cb667bc0939.png

https://c.radikal.ru/c29/2109/fb/c6e81197f6f7.png

https://c.radikal.ru/c06/2109/29/068f5923c541.png

https://b.radikal.ru/b14/2109/25/987632551e94.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a14/2109/c9/5f2000eb6dec.png

Вы здесь » MH17: как и кто? » Материалы по MH17 » Документы JIT: Заявление свидетеля Ившина